Customer Service Advisor Apprentice
Would you like to be part of The Academy?
We are looking to give someone the opportunity to start their career with FJ Chalke as a Customer Service Advisor Apprentice.
Customer Service Advisors deal directly with customers and act as a go-between for the customer and the Service Technicians. They will also look after the administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Duties may include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and liaising with the Service Technicians
- Booking in and scheduling vehicle services
- Responding to customer requests and liaising with them about any additional work that may be required
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
If you would like to be part of the FJ Chalke Academy then please email Kezia Fowler, Academy Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The choice is yours, from marketing to management, sales to technical – no one can do everything, but everyone can do something at the FJ Chalke Academy!